Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Compleat Clerk in Court; or Practising Solicitor, In all our Courts . . . To which are added, The Methods of bringing Appeals, and Soliciting Bills in Parliament; And of Irish Bills [and London's Courts] . . . With an Account of the Stamp Duties [etc.]
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling [for two others], London, 1726.
- Only edition of an extensive work, treating of all three Royal courts (King's Bench, Common Pleas, and the Exchequer) and Chancery, and represented as the first work to treat of the solicitor's role in Parliament and that of soliciting Irish bills
- Contemporary blind tooled polished calf, neatly rebacked, crimson morocco label, exceptionally bright and clean with good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 500.00
- courts, IRELAND, Parliament, London
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.