Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Gardiner, Robert
- Enhiridion [sic] Clericale: Or, A Manual of proper and useful Precedents in Clerkship, Relating to Contracts and Agreements, Obligations, Recognizances and Statutes . . . With Directions to sue out Fines, Recoveries, and to the Outlawry [etc.]. 2d Ed
- Printed by the Assignee of Edw. Sayer . . . for John Walthoe [&c], London, 1712.
- The rare final edition of Gardiner's omnium gatherum, conceivably designed to summarize in one volume ("multum in parvo") his massive 'Intructor Clericalis', treating of dozens of subjects and providing precedents for use in all the royal courts
- Contemporary calf, the spine a bit marked and its bottom just chipped, light browning, else well preserved with the advertising leaf; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- Forms & Form Books, contracts, landlord and tenant, legal dictionaries, Wills, Ecclesiastical Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.