Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- His Majesties Declaration to All His Loving Subjects, March 15th 1671,/2. Published by the Advice of His Privy Council. Wing C2990; ESTC R206895. Folio
- Printed by the Assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker [etc.], London, 1672.
- The Declaration in which Charles II sought to extend religious liberty to nonconformists and Roman Catholics, Parliament in 1673 forcing him to withdraw it, then enacting the first Test Act requiring those in public service to take Anglican communion
- ?Original self wraps, disbound, light browning, with ample untrimmed margins, one horizontal fold, housed in a modern buckram folder; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- Religion, English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.