Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Tractatus Pacis . . . Treaty of Peace and Friendship between . . . Anne [and] Philip the Vth . . . Concluded at Utrecht [ESTC T51509] [with] A Provisional Regulation of Trade [ESTC T32181 pt 2] [with] Treaty of Navigation and Commerce [ESTC T51506]
- Printed by John Baskett [and two others], London, 1713-14.
- The treaties between England and Spain negotiated in July and subsequently in 1713, in which the English "received the largest portion of colonial and commercial spoils", including the right to supply Spanish colonies with slaves for thirty years
- Modern brown paper wraps, a bit creased, some light browning and the binding somewhat strained, else quite usable with good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- international law, SPAIN, law of slavery
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.