Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Law Books - Sold by Order of the Birmingham Law Society. Tuesday 2nd October 2001 at 10:30am and 2:00pm. Wednesday 3rd October 2001 at 10:30am and 2:00pm
- Bonham & Brooks, London, 2001.
- One of the major auctions of law books in the twentieth century, lots 1-162 devoted to law books printed between 1495 and 1640, lots 163-542 those printed to 1700, lots 543-811 to 1770, and lots 812-1158 after that date, many lots in multiple titles
- Original printed illustratrated wraps, a very good copy; 1158 lots in 296 pages, with the commission bidding form laid in
- Book No.:
- $ 35.00
- Dealer & Auction Catalogues
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.