Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Watkins, Charles
- Principles of Conveyancing: Designed for the Use of Students. With An Introduction on the Study of That Branch of Law. ESTC T112856
- Printed for J. Butterworth, Fleet Street [etc.], London, 1800.
- The rare first edition of by far the most popular work of the Middle Temple barrister and certificated conveyancer, "a masterly and practical sketch" reaching at least nine editions by 1845; five copies in ESTC, not in ECCO
- Modern boards, slightly bowed, the title darkened and a bit chipped, else a good copy, with an advertising leaf not mentioned in ESTC; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- conveyancing, introductory law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.