Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Farrer, William and Charles Travis Clay (eds.)
- Early Yorkshire Charters [including] The Honour of Richmond, The Paynell Fee, The Honour of Skipton, and the Honour of Warenne. Eight Volumes [of Twelve]. Mullins 72.1 to 72.4 and 72.6 to 72.7
- Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. [imprints vary], Edinburgh, 1914-49.
- Among the most distinguished series of early charters, particularly those undertaken by Clay, invited to continue the series begun by Farrer, Sir Frank Stenton observing that it was "the finest series of Charters now appearing anywhere in the world"
- Original blue cloth, gilt, lightly worn, ex-library, else a well preserved set; Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Record Series, Extra Series
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.