Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Instructions and Directions giuen by His Maiestie, vnder His great Seale of England, bearing date the 9 day of Ianuary [and] 7 day of February. To the Master and Counsaile of the Court of Wards and Liueries. S.T.C. 9222. Quarto
- Imprinted at London by Robert Barker [etc.], London, 1611.
- The expanded instructions governing the court, failing to stem the many grievances against it, years later to lead to the impeachment of the Court's Master, the Court's abolition, and its role "as an important subsidiairy cause of the Civil War"
- ?Original self wraps, disbound, definite browning, without the first and last blanks, the top margin cut close, textually complete; a usable copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- infants, insanity, courts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.