Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Zouch, Richard
- Cases and Questions Resolved in the Civil-Law. Collected by R. Zouch Professor of the Civil-Law in Oxford. Wing Z17
- Printed by Leon. Lichfield, for Tho. Robinson, Oxford, 1652.
- The first work in English of the noted civilian whom Holdsworth groups with Gentili as the "two most important [English] writers" on civil law, the fruits of his years as Regius Professor of Civil Law at Oxford, emphasizing rights and courts' process
- Contemporary sheep, rebacked, especially clean and crisp, with two leaves from an early work in Hebrew bound in at the end; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1400.00
- civil law, international law, maritime law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.