Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Noy, William
- A Treatise of the Principal Grounds and Maxims of the Laws of This Nation [etc.]. The Fourth Edition [with] ?John Doddridge, A Treatise of Particular Estates [with] T.H., Certain Observations Concerning a Deed of Feoffment. Wing N1456
- Printed for T. Collins [and four others] [imprints vary], London, 1677.
- An early edition of three works introducing a student to English law, including the most popular of all early works devoted to English legal maxims, an elementary view of real property (doubtfully attributed to John Dodderidge), and a primer on deeds
- Contemporary blind ruled sheep, neatly rebacked, quite clean and bright, with the final two blanks and the first blank Signature A; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 750.00
- maxims, conveyancing, Real Property, introductory law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.