Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Zouche, Richard
- Quaestionum Juris Civilis Centuria. In Decem Classes Distributa. Non minus ad Legum Generalium Cognitionem, quam ad studiosorum Exercitationem, accommodata. Wing Z24
- Excudebat Gul: Hall, Impensis Thomae Robinson, Oxford, 1659.
- First edition of the last work to be published in the lifetime of Zouche, capping his career as (in Holdsworth's words) "the earliest English writer on Jurisprudence", set in the form of question and response, and introducing the student to law
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, gilt lettered, very light browning, else quite clean with good margins and an occasional notation; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1450.00
- international law, civil law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.