Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Lawyers Library. A New Book of Instruments: Consisting of Precedents Fitted for the Use of Attorney, Ecclesiastical Persons, Scriveners, Merchants, Sollicitors, Owners of Ships, Mariners; And generally for all Persons . . . in Trade [etc.]. 2nd Edition
- Printed for R.V. and Sold by R. Gosling [and one other], London, 1709.
- A rare work, arranged alphabetically by subject and represented as "Being the most Compleat Collection of its Bulk and Nature hitherto Extant", first appearing in 1680; one copy in ESTC, not containing the advertising leaf present in this copy
- Contemporary unlettered calf, quite rubbed, new endpapers, a bit of marginal staining, else quite clean, with the advertising leaf; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- conveyancing, Ecclesiastical Law, maritime law, Forms & Form Books
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.