Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Declaration of William and Mary, King and Queen of England, France and Ireland, To all Their Loving Subjects in the Kingdom of IRELAND . . . Given at Our Court at Whitehall this 22th Day of February, 1688  [etc.]. Wing W2507 [three copies in ESTC]
- Printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb [etc.], Lodnon [sic], 1689.
- William's immediate, unsuccessful effort to defuse the Irish rebellion as James arrived from France, followed by the siege of Londonderry, the battle of the Boyne, and the Articles of Limerick, "show[ing] how precarious was the Revolution settlement"
- Broadside measuring about 12x14 inches, lightly browned, several folds, the margins cut close (legibility preserved), quite sound; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- IRELAND, Glorious Revolution, legal ephemera, Broadside
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.