Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Jacob, Giles
- The Clerk's Remembrancer: Containing All Sorts of Small and Useful Precedents: with Proper Directions in Conveyancing: And the Compleat Methods of Practice in the Courts of King's Bench, Common Pleas, and the High Court of Chancery [etc]. Second Edition
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling [etc.], London, 1730.
- The rare, final and expanded edition of one of Jacob's earliest works, and his first on the practice in the royal courts, launching a career establishing his "lasting reputation . . . based on his legal writings"; five copies in ESTC, one in the UK
- Contemporary calf, slightly rubbed, neatly rebacked, gilt lettered and quite clean and bright, with the two advertising leaves; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- conveyancing, courts, equity, Procedure
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.