Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- By the King. A Proclamation for the better execution of the Office of His Maiesties Exchanger, and Reformation of sundry Abuses and Fraudes practised vpon his Maiesties Coynes. S.T.C. 8860; Steele 1512
- Imprinted . . . by Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, London, 1627.
- Part of Charles I's ill-advised assumption of monetary monopoly control through re-establishing the office of King's Exchanger of gold and silver, unsuccessfully opposed by the Goldsmith's Company, London's Lord Mayor and its Court of Alderman
- Five leaves measuring about 12x15 inches, browned, definite staining, loss of text on the first two leaves, some repairs, a working copy only
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- fraud, economics, Coining
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.