Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Wilkinson, John
- A Treatise Collected ovt of the Statutes of this Kingdome, and . . . the Lawes, Concerning the Office and Authorities of Coroners and Sheriffes. Together with an easie . . . method for the keeping of a Court Leet, Court Baron, and Hundred Court. Wing W2244
- No Publisher Stated, London, 1641.
- A rare edition of the first treatise by a named author on the coroner and on the sheriff, written by a Barnard's Inn attorney and appearing in ten editions throughout the century; with separate sections on each officer and court; two copies in ESTC
- Modern 1/4 calf over boards, somewhat rubbed and tightly bound and some light browning and foxing, ex Royal Historical Society; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 950.00
- coroners, sheriffs, courts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.