Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Anno XXXI Reginae Elizabethae. At a Session of Parliament holden at Westminster. . . in the one and thirtieth yeere  of our most gratious Soueraigne Lady Elizabeth . . . were enacted as followeth. S.T.C. 9488.5; Beale S304. Folio
- Imprinted . . . by the Deputies of Christopher Barker [etc.], London, 1589.
- The parliament enacting the 'Erection of Cottages Act' [c.7], requiring that any cottage built must have at least four acres of freehold or the equivalent, seeking to prevent overnight squatter construction, legislation not to be repealed until 1775
- Modern blind tooled 3/4 calf over marbled boards, light browning and staining, else quite clean with good margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1100.00
- Acts, poor law, criminal law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.