Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Littleton, Thomas
- Littleton Tenures in Englishe [bound with] Littletons Tenures [in Law French]. S.T.C. 15767 and 15738.7; Beale T50 and T21
-  by Richard Tottell  Rychard Tottil, London, 1556 & 1557.
- An unusual pairing of two editions of the first English legal treatise to be printed, one in the original Law French and the other in its English translation, a work which Maitland praised as a "lucid and classical book on the tenure of land"
- Contemporary calf, neatly repaired, scribbles on first title and last leaf, some staining, else quite clean with generous margins; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 4500.00
- conveyancing, Real Property, Real Property
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.