Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Act of Tonnage & Poundage, and Rates of Merchandize, With The Further Subsidy; The Old Impost; The Additional Impost; And all other Duties relating to Her Majesties Customs, now Payable upon any sort of Merchandize Imported or Exported [etc.]
- Printed by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb [&c], London, 1702.
- A massively detailed work evidencing the enormous revenue generating power of England's customs and excise, "the key to England's financial success" (in contradistinction to France), complemented by the pertinent statutes over the prior half century
- Modern 3/4 calf over marbled boards, the original label preserved, especially clean and bright, with the errata leaf after the title; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- Commercial Law, economics
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.