Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Tuesday the 27th of December 1659. Resolved, &c. That on the fifth day of January next, this House will take into Consideration the Cases of all absent Members [and seven other Proclamations]. Steele 3142; 3144; 3146; 3147; 3152; 3157; and 3159
- Printed by John Streater [imprints vary], London, 1659-60.
- Eight rare or uncommon proclamations documenting Parliament's actions during the tumultuous months when England faced a military takeover, avoided with the restoration of Charles II and "ensur[ing] the future of parliamentary government in England"
- Seven broadsides, each about 8x12 inches, some browning and irregularity, several with partial tears, but all textually complete; the Taussig copies
- Book No.:
- $ 3500.00
- English constitutional law, Parliament
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.