Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Frankfurter, Felix
- Some Reflections on the Reading of Statutes. The Sixth Annual Benjamin N. Cardozo Lecture Delivered before The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, March 18, 1947
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, New York, 1947.
- Presentation copy--"For my dearly beloved / Eustace Lacey [with whom Frankfurter and Justice Brandeis had met with Arthur Balfour in Paris in June 1919 on the Palestine question] / as a messenger of affection / from his silent but devoted / Felix"
- Original crimson cloth, a trifle faded, else a very good copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- Supreme Court, Inscribed or Presentation Copy
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.