Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Bohun, William
- Declarations and Pleadings In the most usual Actions brought in the several Courts of King's-Bench and Common-Pleas at Westminster, viz Scandal of Peers . . . Slander of Common Persons . . . Case For Non-feasance and Negligences, Mal-fesances and Torts
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling [etc.], London, 1733.
- First edition of one of Bohun's several works following the 1732 act requiring that English be used in the Royal courts--and an early work using the word 'torts' in its title, distinguishing between negligence as nonfeasance and torts as malfeasance
- Contemporary polished calf, later handwritten label, the boards slightly bowed and the spine inkstained, else especially fresh; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 225.00
- Procedure, torts, libel and slander
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.