Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Blackstone, William
- Law Tracts, Containing I. An Essay on Collateral Consanguinity II. Considerations [on Copyholders] III. The Law of Descents in Fee-Simple IV. The Great Charter and Charter of the Forest [with] an Introductory Discourse [etc.] Eller 239; Lauechli 552
- Printed for Elizabeth Watts, in Skinner-Row, Dublin, 1767.
- The only Irish printing of the first collected edition of any of Blackstone's works, four in number, including his pathbreaking essay on Magna Carta, accompanied by his painstakingly edited texts of it and its confirmations, and three other works
- Modern 1/4 calf over marbled boards, the original label preserved, light browning, very occasional pencilling, with the two tables; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- 13TH CENTURY, English Law, Magna Carta
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.