Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- A Subsidy Granted to the King of Tonnage and Poundage [with] An Act For continuing the Excise 1660 [with] An Act For the present Nonimnating of Commissioners of Sewers [with] The Rates of Merchandise . . . Subsidy of Tonnage, Subsidy of Poundage [etc.]
- Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker [imprints vary], London, 1660.
- Three acts and a related work principally bearing upon a major constitutional debate of the seventeenth century, as Parliament granted Charles II two important subsidies for his life, two of the three acts located in one copy only in ESTC
- Contemporary mottled panelled calf, gilt, rebacked, bearing the Royal arms and manuscript paper label ("Inner 02-13"); the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1500.00
- Acts, economics, English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.