Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
- Ley Sobre Hierros y Senales. Aprobada en 12 de Abril de 1850. En traduccion. Jose H. Scull, Traductor de Estado. Compare Greenwood 167-16 [recording four copies in English, but none in Spanish, as here]
- J. Winchester, Impresor de Estado, San Jose, 1850.
- The rare, official, separate printing in Spanish of California's first Act governing brands and marks passed at the state's first legislative session, part of the larger legal and social context already evident on the Overland Trail; one copy in OCLC
- Original printed self-wraps, five pages, heavily repaired but textually complete and legible, now housed in a protective 1/4 morocco case
- Book No.:
- $ 4500.00
- California, agriculture, Acts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.