Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Statutes made in the Parliamente . . . in the first yere of . . . Edward VI [with the statutes of 2 and 3 Edw VI, 3 and 4 Edw VI, 5 and 6 Edw VI, and 7 Edw VI]. Five Volumes. S.T.C. 9421, 9423, 9429.7, 9437.5, and 9440.2. Folio
- [1, 2, and 3] Richard Grafton; [4 and 5] Richard Tottel, London, 1547-70.
- A collection of all the legislation of Edward VI's five parliaments, spanning his entire reign from 1547 to 1553, including that abolishing witchcraft, producing the Anglican Church's first prayer book, and increasing protection to accused traitors
- Modern 1/4 and 3/4 differently colored calf and morocco, occasional staining and repairs, else quite clean with ample margins; the Taussig copies
- Book No.:
- $ 5000.00
- Acts, Parliament, witchcraft, criminal law, Ecclesiastical Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.