Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
- Anno Reg. Iacobi . . . At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster the xix. day of March, in the first yeere of the Raigne [together with four further volumes of Parliamentary legislation of James I]. S.T.C. 9500.6, 9502.5, 9505, 9506 and 9507.5
- Imprinted . . . by Robert Barker [imprints vary], London, 1604-24.
- A rare collection of the statutory compilations containing all the legislation enacted by Parliament during the reign of James I (save three subsidies), including the foundational acts concerning witchcraft (in 1604) and monopolies (in 1624)
- Modern 1/4 and 3/4 calf over marbled boards, some browning, minor marginal worming, occasional early annotations, sound and usable; the Taussig copies
- Book No.:
- $ 4000.00
- Acts, witchcraft, patents, Parliament
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.