Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Coke, Edward
- Les Reports de Edward Coke L'attorney generall le Roigne [bound with] Le Second Part des Reportes [bound with] Le Tierce Part des Reportes [bound with] Le Quart Part des Reportes [etc.]. S.T.C. 5493.4; 5496; 5499.2; 5502.3
- In aedibus Thomae Wight, London, 1601-04.
- Second editions of the first four parts of Coke's Reports, containing his choicest cases, all printed during the first half of the first decade of the 17th century, as the Reports were just appearing; all printed by Thomas Wight, their first printer
- Contemporary calf, rebacked, rubbed, small hole to first title (no text affected), some staining, but generally very clean; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 2500.00
- criminal law, reports of cases
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.