Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
- Croke, George
- The Reports of Sir George Croke Knight; Late, One of the Justices of the Court of Kings-Bench; and Formerly, One of the Justices of the Court of Common Bench . . . Revised, and published in English, By Sir Harebotle Grimston [etc.]. Wing C7014. Folio
- Printed by J.S. and are to be sold by the Stationers of London, London, 1657.
- One of two first printings of the part of Croke's Reports first to be published, covering all of the reign of Charles I, "approached . . . within the tradition of Plowden and Coke" and reflecting Croke's habits of study perfected over fifty years
- Contemporary blind-ruled unlettered calf, rubbed, the joints just cracking and the spine varnished, a usable copy; with the portrait
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- reports of cases, Manuscripts
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.