Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Coke, Edward
- A Little Treatise of Baile and Maineprize. Written by E.C. Knight, and now Published for a generall good. The Second Edition, Corected and enlarged. S.T.C. 5490. Quarto
- Printed for William Cooke, and are to be sold at his shop [etc.], London, 1637.
- One of only two separate printings of one of Coke's minor works, both printed soon after his death, "setting out clearly and succinctly the main principles of the law", in Holdsworth's words, for those seeking the release of an individual in custody
- Modern cloth, repairs to three leaves (no text affected), some browning and minor staining, else well-margined and quite usable; the Taussig copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- criminal law, Bail and Bail Bonds
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.