Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Barrington, Daines
- Observations on the Statutes, Chiefly the More Ancient, From Magna Charta to The Twenty-first of James the First, Ch. xxvii . With an Appendix; Being A Proposal for new modelling the Statutes. The Third Edition, With Considerable Additions. Quarto
- Printed by W. Bowyer and J. Nichols [etc.], London, 1769.
- A family copy of one of the foremost works of eighteenth century English law reform, with the booksticker of Viscount Barrington (of which there were eleven) on the front pastedown, Barrington himself a younger son of the first Viscount
- Contemporary calf, the spine extra gilt, rubbed, the joints cracking but firm, else a very good, clean copy, with ample margins
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- MEDIEVAL, Acts, Magna Carta
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.