Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Zouche, Richard
- Iuris et Iudicii Fecialis, Sive, Iuris Inter Gentes, et Quaestionum de Eodem Explicatio [An Exposition of Fecial Law and Procedure, or of Law between Nations, and Questions concerning the Same]. Edited by Thomas Erskine Holland. Two Volumes
- William S. Hein & Co., Inc., Buffalo, 1985.
- The modern scholarly edition of the work which (in Holdsworth's words) "has given [Zouche] enduring fame", the first to adopt systematically the phrase "law of nations", and providing the first textbook on the whole of that subject
- Original tan cloth, the facsimile reissue of the 1911 Carnegie Institution of Washington edition
- Book No.:
- $ 120.00
- international law, Inscribed or Presentation Copy
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.