Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Trial of James Wilson, for High Treason, With an Account of His Execution at Glasgow, September 1820 . . . Now Respectfully Submitted to the Consideration of the Reformers of Glasgow, By . . . The Exposer of the Spy System [Peter Mackenzie]
- Printed and Published by Muir, Gowans, & Co. [etc.], Glasgow, 1832.
- Three accounts of Wilson's trial, one of three individuals executed for participating in the Scottish Insurrection of 1820, later discovered by Mackenzie to have been instigated by government agents, leading to the pardon of all the other insurgents
- Original ?self-wraps, disbound, a good clean copy, 48 pages; five copies in OCLC, one in Scotland
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- SCOTLAND, trials, criminal law, Radicals
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.