Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Debates in the Congress of the United States on the Bill for Repealing the Law "For the More Convenient Organization of the Courts of the United States;" During the First Session of the Seventh Congress [etc.]. Cohen 1203
- Printed by Whiting, Leavenworth and Whiting, Albany, 1802.
- The record of "[t]he profound constitutional questions embedded" in the debates resulting in the repeal of the Judiciary Act of 1801, restoring that of 1789, ultimately leading to Marbury v Madison and the role of judicial review in this country
- Contemporary sheep, quite worn, rebacked, considerable foxing and browning, yet a usable copy
- Book No.:
- $ 950.00
- constitutional law, Supreme Court
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.