Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Welford, Richard Griffiths
- The Influences of the Game Laws . . . Evidence Taken Before a Select Committee . . . on the Game Laws . . . and An Address to the Tenant Farmers of Great Britain by John Bright [etc.] [bound with] John Lewis Ricardo, The Anatomy of the Navigation Laws
- 1] R. Groombridge and Sons  Charles Gilpin, London, 1846 & 1847.
- The work which Bright published at his own expense, proposing the abolition of the game laws, following shortly after his association with Richard Cobden, bound with a similar effort by his fellow M.P., John Ricardo, to abolish the navigation laws
- Contemporary 3/4 calf over marbled boards, marbled edges, somewhat strained, label lacking, else usable; no copy of Ricardo's work in OCLC in the USA
- Book No.:
- $ 200.00
- game law, maritime law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.