Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Holmes, Jr., Oliver Wendell
- Reviews of Emory Washburn's "A Treatise on the American Law of Easements and Servitudes [and] John Barnard Byles, "A Treatise on the Law of Bills of Exchange, Promissory Notes, Bank-Notes, and Checks [and] "Summary of Events: Impeachment"
- American Law Review, Boston, 1867-68.
- Among Holmes's earliest legal writings, as he became a staff member of the Review, founded by his close friends, John Ropes and John Gray the previous year, showing "Holmes's first efforts to make a naturalistic or scientific study of the law"
- Modern black cloth, gilt, one small ink stamp on the verso of the title, else a very good copy; the Review's second volume for 1867-1868
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- Real Property, Supreme Court, Bills and Notes, impeachment
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.