Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- The Trials Of all the Prisoners Who Were Try'd at the Assizes held at Maidstone, for the County of Kent . . . before the Hon. Sir Thomas Denison, Knt. one of the Judges of the Court of King's Bench [etc.]. Second Edition
- Printed for G. Griffith . . . in the Little Old Bailey, London, 1750.
- A rare example of criminal trials at assizes "in the country", twenty-five in total, for, among other crimes, robbery, arson, rape (two; one of a ten-year old), and stealing a mare, with jury verdicts from acquittal to death; two copies in ESTC
- Later plain wraps, printed decorated paper label, hand-lettered, showing wear and a very little worming, else a good wide-margined copy; 12 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- criminal law, Rape, trials
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.