Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Bolton, Richard
- A Justice of Peace for Ireland: Consisting of Two Books; The First, declaring the Exercise of That Office . . . The Second, setting forth the Form of Proceeding in Sessions . . . Also, Some Precedents of Committals, Convictions . . . and Warrants [etc.]
- Printed for J. Leathley, and T. Moore . . . and O. Nelson [etc.], Dublin, 1750.
- The received edition of the first Irish legal treatise, originally published in 1638, shortly before Bolton was appointed Lord Chancellor of Ireland, this edition expanded by the barrister Michael Travers to encompass the intervening century
- Contemporary calf, lightly rubbed, else a very good, clean copy
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- IRELAND, justices of peace, criminal law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.