Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Theobald, William
- A Practical Treatise on the Law of Principal and Surety, Particularly with Relation to Mercantile Guaranties, Bills of Exchange, and Bail Bonds
- S. Sweet, Chancery Lane, Stevens and Sons, Bell Yard [etc.], London, 1832.
- Only English edition of a work based on lectures delivered at the University of London by an Inner Temple barrister, seemingly the only part of his ambitious plan to "put in an institutional form" the private commercial law of England
- Contemporary boards, printed paper label, front joint just cracking and a bit tender, else a very good, untrimmed, unsophisticated copy
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- Agency, Bills and Notes, Bail and Bail Bonds, Commercial Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.