Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Robertson, David
- A Treatise on the Rules of the Law of Personal Succession, In the Different Parts of the Realm; and on the Cases, Regarding Foreign and International Succession, Which Have Been Decided in the British Courts
- Thomas Clark, Law-Bookseller, Edinburgh, 1836.
- Only edition of the work by the Middle Templar who was the first to report cases appealed from Scotland to the House of Lords, his treatise praised by David Walker as "quite importantly, dealing with problems of foreign and international succession"
- Modern light-blue cloth, ex-library, some browning and occasional notations; a sound copy only
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- trusts and estates, international law, Comparative Law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.