- Printed Books, Law Books, & Postcards, To be Sold by Auction, Wednesday 12th November 1986 [etc.]
- Phillips Scotland, Edinburgh, 1986.
- Fifty-eight law lots (lots 22 to 26 and 101 to 152), principally Scottish law from the early 18th to the 20th century, sometimes in long runs in excess of 100 volumes, together with several lots of trials from the first half of the 19th century
- Original blue printed stapled wraps, 274 lots and 33 pages, notations on the front wrap and elsewhere, else a very good copy; with the prices realized
- Book No.:
- $ 25.00
- Dealer & Auction Catalogues, SCOTLAND
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.