- The Justice's Case Law: Being A concise Abridgment of all the Cases of Crown Law, relative to Justices of Peace, and their Business and Proceedings . . . And likewise Of Use to Barristers at Law, Clerks of the Peace, Coroners, &c.
- Printed by E. and R. Nutt . . . for James Lacy [etc.], London, 1731.
- Only edition of a work represented as having been written by a Justice having served for many years as Chair of Quarter Sessions, arranged alphabetically by subject matter, liberally citing statutory authority, reports, and other legal treatises
- Contemporary unlettered blind ruled and decorated calf, rubbed, some early underlining and notations, a very good quite bright copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- criminal law, justices of peace, Abridgements
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.