Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Morris, John
- Two Lectures on the Jurisdiction and Practice of the High Court of Admiralty of England, Delivered before the Incorporated Law Society, at the Hall of the Institution, Chancery Lane, London [etc.]
- Stevens and Norton, 26, Bell Yard, Lincoln's Inn, London, 1860.
- The timely lectures delivered just as the admiralty courts were opened to barristers and solicitors, and the first delivered by a solicitor, Morris and his firm (Ashurst, Morris, Crisp) ultimately tremendously successful, legally and commercially
- Modern cloth, paper label, the last page chipped and marked, ex-library, yet usable, 36 pages; presentation copy "With Mr Morris' Compliments"
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- administrative law, admiralty
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.