- Photograph of the Court, the frame measuring some 14 x 18 inches, the image 9 x 13 inches, a formal pose, all of the justices in their judicial robes, five standing with four behind, with the embossed stamp of Harris & Ewing in the lower left-hand corner
- Harris & Ewing, Washington, 1916-21].
- An early 20th century formal photograph of the Court taken during Brandeis's first years as a Justice, clearly revealing his youthful appearance, with Justice Holmes to the left of Chief Justice White, with his glorious mustache in full bloom
- Matted and framed, the frame somewhat scuffed and the photograph somewhat faded, but the features of all of the Justices still clear and distinct
- Book No.:
- $ 1250.00
- Supreme Court, law and photography, Inscribed or Presentation Copy
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.