Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Prendergast, Harris
- The Law Relating to Officers in the Army
- Parker, Furnivall, and Parker, Military Library, Whitehall, London, 1849.
- First edition of a rare work written by the Lincoln's Inn barrister who undertook a similar work on naval officers, with chapters on prize and booty, criminal liabilities, rank and pay, courts martial and much else; one copy in OCLC, two in RLIN
- Original limp embossed crimson cloth, gilt-lettered, a trifle strained yet a pretty copy, the edges and endpapers marbled
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- military law, courts martial
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.