Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Walker, James M.
- The Theory of the Common Law
- Little, Brown and Company, Boston, 1852.
- Original edition of Walker's probing effort to compare Roman law and common law, a principal part of his contribution to the civilian writers who "stand as an example of the highest intellectual attainments reached by antebellum American lawyers"
- Original sheep, rubbed, the joints just cracking, else an exceptionally clean, bright copy
- Book No.:
- $ 650.00
- roman law, philosophy of law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.