- Banks, T.C. and Ephraim Lockhart
- A Disquisition on the Right of Jurisdiction in Peerage Successions, Particularly the Peerage of Scotland; Contained in Letters to the Right Honourable the Lord K-------: With an Appendix. Second Edition [etc.]
- James Ridgway, 169, Piccadilly, London, 1830.
- An uncommon part of the curious career of the Inner Templar T.C. Banks, who established a Dormant Peerage Office and mixed real scholarship with the defense of flimsy and even fraudulent (as here) peerage claims; five copies in OCLC, none in England
- Modern patterned crimson cloth, gilt, ex-library, but a clean copy; 118 pages
- Book No.:
- $ 350.00
- SCOTLAND, Peerage Law, Comparative Law, fraud
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.