Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Yorke, Philip, Earl of Hardwicke
- A Discourse of the Judicial Authority Belonging to the Office of Master of the Rolls in the High Court of Chancery
- Printed by W. Bowyer [etc.], London, 1727.
- First edition of Lord Hardwicke's only published work, "of great legal research and argument", legislation soon thereafter confirming his view of the Master of the Rolls' independence and significantly affecting authority within the Chancery
- Modern calf, crimson morocco label, gilt, quite a good clean copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.