- Wentworth, Thomas
- Office and Duty of Executors: Or, A Treatise of Wills and Executors, directed to Testators . . . To which is added An Appendix, wherein are the nature of Testaments, Executors, Legataries general . . . shortly Methodized [etc.]. Wing M442 & W1362
- Printed for Henry Twyford in Vine Court, Middle Temple, London, 1676.
- An early edition of the first treatise on executors written from a common law (as opposed to an ecclesiastical law) standpoint, praised by Holdsworth and published well into the 19th century, this the first edition to contain Thomas Manley's appendix
- Contemporary calf, neatly rebacked, discreetly ex-library, else quite a good, crisp copy
- Book No.:
- $ 850.00
- English Commonwealth, Kenya
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.