Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Tuttle, Roger W. (ed. and comp.)
- Biographies of Graduates of the Yale Law School, 1824-1899
- The Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Company, New Haven, 1911.
- Arranged by class year, supplemented by a name index noting the year of graduation, a massive volume (1,065 pages) with considerably detailed entries in many instances; Shoup, an 1893 graduate, was the son of George Shoup, Idaho governor and senator
- Original blue cloth, gilt, somewhat faded and worn, pencil ownership signature of Walter C. Shoup on the title; a sound copy
- Book No.:
- $ 250.00
- education, biography
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.